Product Code : VI-17
Brand Name : VGOTECH INDIA
Price And Quantity
- Unit of Measure
By strictly following the set quality standards, we are regarded as the noteworthy manufacturer, exporter and supplier from New Delhi, India, providing an extensive gamut of Sublimation Tester that is demanded for its sturdy structure, easy installation and low power consumption. This sublimation tester is manufactured under the strict guidance of specialized team by make utilization of topnotch quality materials. Along with that, our offered sublimation tester is immensely used in textile industries during the checking of resistance of the colors.
- High functionality
- Hassle-free operation
- Timer range: 10 to 60 second
- Excellent performance
Standards: ISO 105, BS 1006, AATCC 92,114,117,133, LCD Display of Temperature
- Tests the effect of dry heat for sublimation properties of dyestuff.
- Temperature range: from 1300 C to 2500 C.
- Number of heat pads: 13 each of 20 mm x 55 mm size.
- Electronic proportional control with an accuracy of + 10C.
- Electronic timer with a range of 10 to 60 seconds.
- Automatic release of handle at the end of set time.
Sublimation Tester is a suitable instrument for dyestuff manufacturers as will as textile processors for checking the effects of dry heat on dyestuff. Sublimation fastness and staining effect properties of individual dyer can be tested at various temperatures. In a single test, entire range of effective temperature can be tested. The heating pads are made up of hard chromed electrolytic copper for even and quick distribution of heat LED indicators and fuses are provided for each pad.
The sample for testing is cut in 70 mm x 500 mm size and is sandwiched between while pieces of same material. It is then spread on the heat pads and the handle is pressed down. At the end of set time the handle is released automatically. The results of sublimation fastness and staining of white fabrics are then checked & samples are graded accordingly.
- Test the Checking effect of dry heat on sublimation properties of dyestuff.
- Fixed temperature of 150ºC, 180ºC & 210ºC on each pad or variable by + 30ºC of the fixed temperature setting.
- Number of heating station 3.
- Number of pads 6, 2 for each stations with individual heating.
- Size of each pad 40mm to 100mm.
- Timer range 10 to 60 second.
230 V AC, 50 Hz, 1.5 KW
130oC to 250oC (13 pads) with + 10 C accuracy.
20 mm x 55 mm.
Range of 10 to 60 Seconds.
850 mm (L) x 320 mm (W) x 320 mm (H)
900 mm x 450 mm.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Supply Ability
- 30 Machines Per Month
- Delivery Time
- Packaging Details
- Wooden Boxes
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India