|Home||» Products||» Colour Fastner Tester||» Color Fastness Testing Machine|
Color Fastness Testing Machine
- Unit of Measure
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Others
- Supply Ability
- As per client requirements
- Delivery Time
- Packaging Details
- Wooden Boxes
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
To keep our clients contented with us, we manufacture, export and supply the high quality Color Fastness Testing Machine. The offered testing machine is manufactures by our adroit professionals using prime quality material & latest techniques according to the norms of industry. This testing machine is equipped with two steel cup sizes, quantity can be configured according to customer needs. Moreover, our offered Color Fastness Testing Machine is used to testing the washing color fastness for all kinds of color textile.
- Stainless steel body
- High-precision temperature controller
- Accurate temperature control cabinets
- High-precision timer to set the time accurately stops
Washing Fastness Tester
- Models-8 x 550ml, 4x550ml+4x1200ml, 8x550ml + 8x1200ml, double wall structure. Rotor rpm-40rpm., heater-2 or 3 x 2.5/3.0kw, Panel-state of the art membrane switch key pad & digital TIC/Microprocessor based temperature programmer.
- Finger dia-16/25mm with mechanical counter
- Electronic key pad with LCD display and auto stop.
MBTL Light Fastness Tester
- With 4 specimen holders, 500W MBTL, water tank for cooling, hour meter.
- Suitable for both ISO & AATCC Standards -supplied with 21nos acrylic plates & 100nos. adjacent fabric.
SDC & AATCC Grey Scale
- For change in colour & assessing staining
Full Set Blue Wool : Standard - 1 to 8
- Standards: ISO 105, BS 1006, AATCC 92,114,117,133
- Test the effect of dry heat on sublimation properties of dyestuff.
- Fixed temperature of 150oC, 180 oC & 210 oC on each pad or variable by + 30 oC of the fixed temperature setting.
- Number of heating station 3.
- Number of pads 6, 2 for each stations with individual heating.
- Size of each pad 40mm to 100mm.
- Timer range 10 to 60 second.
- For Colour Fastness against day light - With 20 Mounting Cards
Xenon Arc Light Fastness Tester
- From Q.Lab USA