|Home||» Products||» Lab Dying Testing Equipment||» Beaker Dyeing Machine|
Beaker Dyeing Machine
- Unit of Measure
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Others
- Supply Ability
- 30 Machines Per Month
- Delivery Time
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Our reputation in the market is largely attributable to our precisely designed and manufactured HTHP Beaker Dyeing Machine. The offered dyeing machine is manufactures by our adroit professionals using prime quality material & latest techniques according to the norms of industry. This dyeing machine is available in multitude of specifications keeping in view the latest trend of the market. Moreover, our offered HTHP Beaker Dyeing Machine is demanded among textile manufacturer as lab dyeing equipment for sample/ matching dyeing of POLYSTER, FABRIC and YARN Sample Dyeing.
- Forward / Reverse movement of rotor thru timer
- Double Wall structure with insulation
- COOLING Through cold water inlet in copper coil
- Needs least maintenance
HTHP Beaker Dyeing Machine
HTHP BEAKER DYEING MACHINE - HTHP Beaker Dyeing Machine is High Temperature Glycerin Bath Beaker Dyeing Machine used by textile manufacturer as lab dyeing equipment for sample/ matching dyeing of POLYSTER, FABRIC and YARN Sample Dyeing etc.
- Size : 12 Pots x 250ml Fully SS.
- Double Wall structure with insulation.
- With Microprocessor based Temperature Programmer.
- Heating Load:-3 x 2.0 KW Maximum rate of rise - 60 C/Min.
- Drive: 1/4 HP 25 or 32 RPM geared motor coupled with rotor shaft.
- Forward / Reverse movement of rotor thru timer.
- Beakers and rotor made from SS 316 & Tank, Frame and Top made from SS 304.
- Beakers made from 4 mm pipe to with stand pressure of 6 kg/cm 2.
- COOLING Through cold water inlet in copper coil.
- SAFETY ROVISION Limit switch will stop the machine if the top lid is lifted.
- POWER 440V, 3 Phase, Neutral, 50 Hz.
Double wall SS Structure with Glycerin Bath. Capacities: 12 x 250ml, 16/18 x 250ml. also in 500ml, 1000ml. SS 316 jars. Heating â€“ 3x 2.5kw. Microprocessor based temp. programmer & membrane key pad. Water cooling through copper coil.
Optional: Variable speed drive